The European AIDS Clinical Society (EACS) will hold an art exhibition featuring work from HIV positive artists during the 17th European AIDS Conference. The conference will be held in Basel from 6-9 November, 2019.
- Artist living with HIV.
- Works need to be on paper.
- Works can include drawings, paintings, prints or photographs.
- Size: up to A3 (297 x 420 mm)
- Recently made - since 2016
- Works also need to be electronically submitted (3 minimum, maximum 6), in JPG, PNG or PDF format with maximum file size 5MB for each file.
- Each submitted art work has to be named by first name, surname and consecutive number - (ie MariaLopez1, MariaLopez2 etc). The title and size of each work has to be listed in the body of the email.
Deadline for submissions is midnight on 1st September 2019 (CET).
Please email your files to email@example.com by WeTransfer only and address it to Joelle Verluyten, Executive Secretary.
All accepted artists will receive a complimentary registration at the 17th European AIDS Conference.
The chosen art works will be framed and then open to the conference attendees during the entire conference. Prizes for the best art pieces up to 1500,--, 1000,-- and 500,-- Euro will be awarded for the best three art works by an international jury and announced towards the end of the conference.
More information on logistics coming soon.