The EACS Young Investigators (YING) aims to foster deeper and more frequent exchanges among the new generation of HIV experts bringing a fresh perspective and an innovative approach on HIV across Europe allowing them to share their knowledge and experience. The aim is to bring young investigators together and form new networks.
The next YING events will be held at the 17th European AIDS Conference, Basel, Switzerland.
A YING session will be organised during the pre-educational course on the first day of the Conference, November 6, 2019 (09:30–16:00).
- YING - the past and the future: The objectives and purpose of YING
- "How to build your career in Europe" and research opportunities for young physicians
A YING symposium will take place on Friday, November 8, 2019 (17:45-19:15).
Symposium programme: Growing your research
- YING intro and how (not) to network
- Developing a good research question; how to search and some common pitfalls
- Operationalising your question - Get what you want (not what you don’t): Trial design, ethics, stats, and power
- What's happening in clinical research on HIV/AIDS in Europe
- Roundtable and discussion