WAVE Workshop 2017 – 16th European AIDS Conference, Milan
MiCo - Milano Congressi - Milan, Italy
October 25, 2017 - 11:00-14:00
Registration through the EACS Conference website (First-come, first-served basis)
This upcoming third workshop will be chaired by Dr. Karoline Aebi-Popp and Dr. Justyna Kowalska. It will take place prior to the 16th European AIDS Conference and will focus on models of care and PrEP for women.
The workshop will essentially consist of discussions. It should also provide a basis for inter-European exchange of knowledge, as well as future collaborative research projects.
The main topics of this workshop are:
- Post-Brussels Workshop Report
- The Role of Integrase Inhibitors in WLWH Care
- Discussion on Models of Care for HIV-Positive Women in Europe
- The use of PrEP in heterosexual couples based on clinical cases
- HIV transmission in Serodiscordant Couples - Is cART Enough
Registration is open to junior and senior healthcare professionals, members of the community and advocacy groups, industry employees, and others that may qualify based upon interest or expertise, regardless of gender and geographical location.